Buyer Terms and Conditions
1. Terms and Conditions
Market.Game may change the Terms and Conditions, partly or in whole at any time and those changes will be valid on the time of posting them to the site. When you use our website, you choose to agree to these terms.
2. Trade Marks
Whoever owns the rights to the materials published on this site will keep his rights on those materials.
3. Buyers Terms and Conditions
All uploaded materials will be visible on the web, except for paid files which will become visible to buyers who purchased the code. When you click ‘purchase’, you accept the terms and conditions and you are in a legal agreement between you and Market.Game. If you are purchasing files and content on the behalf of your company, you declare that you have the legal authority to do so and to bind your company into an agreement of the terms and condition written here. You are also stating that you are at least 18 years old.
Market.Game reserves full independent rights to:
• Not grant you with a Buyer account;
• Suspend your account at any time without further notice.
Market.Game will not be obliged to provide reasons for the decision to reject your request for an account or for the suspension of your account. You are the only authorized person and hold the sole responsibility to every access and use of the site with your username and password. In case of any unauthorized use of your login details you must notify Market.Game immediately.
5. Copyright Infringements
In case you think there had been a copyright violation of one of the products, please email this information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note to add the following information to your email:
• Your name, address and email;
• In case you are a business, then business name and business address;
• A link and an explanation to the located copyrighted materials;
• A detailed report that explains about the infringement.
We will inquire into your report and ask for more information in case needed to proceed the inquiry.
6. Market.Game’s Role
The developer is the only owner of the codes he/she chooses to list on this site and Market.Game has no rights of ownership or to use the uploaded codes. Market.Game doesn’t control and will not be held responsible for the quality, legality or safety of the codes that are sold and downloaded from this site. Market.Game gives no guarantee that any of the materials on the site do not infringe the intellectual property of others. If you suspect a copyright infringement, you can submit it in accordance to section 5 in this agreement.
7. Site Usage and Maintenance
Market.Game reserves the right to partially or fully stop the access to the site for you or for a complete shutdown of the site in general. From time to time and to Market.Game’s sole discretion, the site might be down for maintenance. All of the stated in this section can be done without any given notice. Market.Game will not be held liable to a loss caused by one or all of the mentioned above in this section.
8. Fees and Services
Registering to the site both as a buyer and as a developer is free of charge. Buyers will pay for the products and services they choose to purchase. As a buyer you are fully responsible to pay all fees and charges including withholding tax, good and services and VAT that is associated with the usage of this site wherever you are levied. Buyers are responsible for any currency conversion costs from their currency to USD. Buyers can purchase using Gems or PayPal.
9. Buyer Credibility of Information
By applying to become a developer on this site you declare that all of the details you have stated relating to you and your business are 100% correct and up to date.
10. Security and Privacy
Market.Game doesn’t guarantee the security of your data and any materials that is uploaded onto this site. We do maintain our own security mechanisms on the site to control and protect all of the data on the site.
11. Purchasing Products
Buying a product on Market.Game means “getting access to digital goods and obtain the purchased license to it”. When you buy a product on the site as defined above you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the privileges and restrictions of the license you have purchased and you oblige not to make usages that breach the license. The license details are stated below:
Single App License: With this license you can make use of the purchased product for personal or commercial uses with no need to pay extra fees or charges except for the initial purchase price. You are allowed to use the product for one project of your own or on behalf of your customer (personal, commercial, non-profit). You or your client cannot resale the purchased item again not on its own neither as a part of a project. The purchased items under this license type must not be resold or redistributed “AS IS” or as a part of a bundle of files. You can use this license to:
• Integrate the product in one app.
• Distribute the product only as binary (distributing the source code is forbidden).
• Make a commercial use of the product.
• Further develop or edit the code.
Orders that are made on this site and do not qualify to our refund policy cannot be cancelled. If you think there is a special reason for a refund request that does not meet our refund policy definitions, you can email your request to email@example.com. Market.Game reserves the right to reject your request for a refund in case it doesn’t meet our refund policy terms.
IMPORTANT – in all cases, when you purchase a source code on Market.Game, you cannot use the original package and publish it AS IS without reskinning it; meaning you will need to change the graphics of the game/app you have purchased before you publish it.
The license grants you the option to use the source code and benefit from a ready game or app but not from using the original graphics that come with the package.
12. Refund Policy (Fourteen Days Money Back Guarantee)
We offer buyer protection for cases in which the product doesn’t work as advertised in the product description page. In case there are problems or differences, the author who sold the code will provide support in order to address and correct the issue. In case the author doesn’t act to provide support on the issue, a full refund will be granted. Terms to request a refund:
• You must request the refund no longer than 14 days of the original purchase date.
• You must request the refund by addressing to our support only at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The product doesn’t work as advertised on the listing page.
• You must detail the issues experienced.
• The author didn’t reply to your message within 48 hours.
Market.Game does not exclude any Non-excludable Rights but does exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute. Except as provided for by the Non-excludable Rights:
• All contents, materials and products on this site are provided as is and without warranties of any kind.
• Market.Game does not guarantee that the site is free of errors and that the server that hosts the site is free of viruses or other harmful or malicious components.
14. Prohibited Conduct
You warrant that when using the site and its services you will not:
• Use a false email address or data;
• Insert your own or a third party’s advertising and use the service for any further commercial or promotional purposes;
• Engage in spamming, flooding, harvesting of e-mail addresses or other personal information, spidering, “screen scraping”, “database scraping” or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other information or send chain letters or pyramid schemes via the site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the site. You agree that you will not use the site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the site.
Market.Game reserves full right to determine at its sole discretion if there was a breach in these terms and suspend your account without any notice or explanation.
You will be held liable and responsible solely for any direct and indirect claims and expenses (including any legal fees) that arise from the following matters:
• Any product you have uploaded to the site;
• Your usage of the site;
• Any content, graphic materials or files you have uploaded to the site;
• Any breach of the terms and conditions in this agreement.
In these Terms and Conditions:
• Developer is a person who applied to become a developer on Market.Game and had filled a form with his/her details and agreed to the terms and conditions.
• Buyers means a person or a company that bought a product or service on this site.
• We or us means Market.Game.
• Our site and this site mean Market.Game.
• You or your mean developer or buyer.