In this game, kids can learn the alphabetical order of the English alphabet. They should pop the bubbles in alphabetical order until the letters of the alphabet are placed in their correct shell. They will then see an example for each letter. For example, “A” letter like an “apple” and more examples for other English letters.
- Made with Unity engine.
- Admob integrated(Banner, interstitial)
- Easy to customize and modify.
- Compatible with most mobile devices.
- Document included.
- Cross Platform(iOS, Android)
- Cartoon graphics
- Suitable for preschoolers.
- Support 64bit IL2CPP(ARMv64)
- Export to Android App Bundle(AAB)
- Unity 3D version 2019.3.9 or higher.
- Install unity 2019.3.9 or higher version to load up the project and see the read me file for details about editing, reskining and etc