This game has two modes, Template and Custom.
In Template mode, which also supports sound, there are 3 different gameplays and in each you can choose from 3 different difficulties with 12, 14 or 16 images. The default images, words and sounds are all related to animals. These 3 different gameplays are Word to Word, Picture to Picture and Picture to Word. In Word to Word, you have to match the cards with same word with each other. In Picture to Picture, players have to match cards with the same image with each other and finally, in Picture to Word mode, you have to match the image of each animal with its name. In all gameplay modes, whenever you choose a card, its name is pronounced in English and so kids will also learn these animals’ names.
Custom mode has also those three gameplays and difficulties. But it has one major difference. In this mode, you have to design the game yourself and add all the images or words that you want. In fact, this mode solves the issue of many similar memory games which is being difficult to edit. Using Custom mode, you can easily add your own words and images and customize the game to cover the subject that you have in mind and use it to teach specific subjects. In each of three gameplays in Custom mode, there is a short and simple guide that tells you how to use it. Note that this mode doesn’t support sound. But all its other features and rules are the same as Template mode.
– 3 difficulties (12, 14 and 16 cards)
– Two different modes (Template and Custom)
– 3 different gameplay styles (word to word, word to image, image to word)
– Template mode with 3 difficulties that are ready to play
– Supporting sound in Template mode
– Custom mode which enables you to easily create your own memory game
– Quick guide for editing and creating different gameplays in Custom mode